New Music Project

I started to record some new music. I had begin to put together a bit of a song and really hadn't got very far into it just a couple of chord changes and a couple of lyric ideas. I began upgrading the studio equipment and I created a simple drum loop to test the new DAW software. I tweaked around on the drum kit for a bit and decided to check out some of the synthesizers. It began to blossom from there. I created a few riffs in piano mode and kept stacking synths 'til I had a massive rythym section laid out. I added a break in the middle and tweaked a few things and I'm ready to lay down some bass, guitar and vocals. This is a most unusal method of putting a song together but it seems to be coming together quite nicely.

© 2015